#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, I am developing a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution and intend to incorporate this into my practice.
Areas of practice include:
#Restorative Practices – Workplace Conferencing;
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
- Behrens v Nguyen & Anor  QSC 014
- R v HBO  QCA 018
- R v Ritzau  QCA 017
- Hornburg v Greenlife Solutions Pty Ltd & Anor  QDC 032
- Trevorrow v Council of the City of the Gold Coast  QSC 012
- Robinson & Anor v Westpac Life Insurance Services Limited  QDC 040
- Cleret v Commissioner of Police  QDC 041
- Wilson's Plant Hire Pty Ltd v The Pipe King (Aust) Pty Ltd  QDC 029
ABC News Headlines:
- Brilliant O'Keefe inspires unfathomable 333-run win
- US apologises to 'shocked' Mem Fox after LA detention
- RSL NSW council stands down amid police investigation
- Indonesia's Widodo urges businesses to invest outside traditional locations
- Malaysian police hunt for deadly nerve agent used in Kim Jong-nam killing
- Dan Vickerman's death a tragic reminder of need to discuss mental wellbeing
- Victorian Speaker, Deputy Speaker resign over second residence controversy
- Trump vows military build-up, hammers nationalist themes