#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
I come from a background of having practiced as a solicitor for 10 years before being admitted as a barrister in 2003.
Areas of practice include:
#Restorative Practices – Workplace Conferencing;
#Insurance and Commercial Law;
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
- Re Buchanan  QSC 214
- Mashaghati v Anderson & Allianz  QDC 245
- Deputy Commissioner of Taxation v Acimovic  QDC 244
- QNI Resources Pty Ltd & Ors v Park & Ors  QSC 222
- R v DNR  QDC 240
- Aquavista Pty Ltd v Timevale Pty Ltd  QDC 235
- Cathedral Place Community Body Corporate v The Proprietors of Cathedral Village Building Units Plan  QDC 234
- Coast and Country Association of Queensland Inc v Smith & Ors  QCA 242
ABC News Headlines:
- Live: Concern for SA homes as swollen rivers burst their banks
- Thousands without power in SA, as Barossa Valley floods
- 'It was very stupid': Turnbull disappointed in Roy after war zone visit
- Train crashes into New Jersey station
- Ryder Cup heckler sinks putt for $100, Willett's brother lampoons 'imbecile' USA fans
- Five babies stillborn a day in Australia, figures show
- Hungry seals raiding salmon pens
- Six things we've learnt about comets from the Rosetta mission