#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
I come from a background of having practiced as a solicitor for 10 years before being admitted as a barrister in 2003.
Areas of practice include:
#Restorative Practices – Workplace Conferencing;
#Insurance and Commercial Law;
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
- R v Pearson  QCA 212
- Smith v Randall & Anor  QSC 191
- Queensland Police Service v Messer  QDC 214
- RCR O'Donnell Griffin Pty Ltd v Forge Group Power Pty Ltd (Receivers and Managers Appointed) (in liq) & Ors  QCA 214
- Surfstone Pty Ltd & Anor v Morgan Consulting Engineers Pty Ltd  QCA 213
- R v Borowicz  QCA 211
- R v Muniz  QCA 210
- Nielson v Radcliffe (Constable)  QDC 213
ABC News Headlines:
- 'Tonight is extraordinary': Labor wins landslide NT election
- Medicare 'scare campaign' is false, Government claims
- Italy grieves as state funeral held for quake victims
- Relative of Charlie Hebdo killer held on terrorism charges
- All Blacks retain Bledisloe Cup with win over Wallabies in Wellington
- First locally transmitted Zika case in Singapore
- Hospital performance watch flagged after 'catastrophic' mix-up
- Unlicensed 14yo drove because 'boyfriend too woozy from drugs'