#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
I come from a background of having practiced as a solicitor for 10 years before being admitted as a barrister in 2003.
Areas of practice include:
#Restorative Practices – Workplace Conferencing;
#Insurance and Commercial Law;
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
- Jones v Schultz Toomey O'Brien Lawyers Pty Ltd  QCA 268
- Lal v Look Design and Development Pty Ltd  QCA 263
- Thompson v Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Rescue (Qld) Inc & Ors  QSC 237
- R v Succarieh (No 1)  QSC 243
- Smith v Lucht  QCA 267
- R v Succarieh (No 2)  QSC 244
- Soley v Crime and Corruption Commission  QSC 241
- R v Succarieh (No 3)  QSC 245
ABC News Headlines:
- Former solicitors-general weigh in after Gleeson resignation
- Senate inquiry to hear 'census fail' blame game
- Former Socceroo died after oxygen tube connected to catheter, coroner hears
- France starts clearing 'Jungle' asylum seeker camp in Calais
- Sinodinos not ruling out Abbott returning as prime minister
- Islamic State steps up counter-attacks as Mosul offensive enters second week
- India's Prime Minister weighs in on banning 'triple talaq' divorce law
- Shambolic losses to Sri Lanka no form guide against Proteas: Smith