#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Trump reverts to familiar formula in controversial UN debut
- Powerful quake hits Mexico, killing 224 and trapping more beneath rubble
- Abbott could cross floor over clean energy target
- Couple jailed for 'sadistic' torture of babysitter that 'beggared belief'
- Here's everyone Trump blasted in his debut at the UN
- The Australian team — and player — the rest of the world is talking about right now
- Groom 'turned his nose up at' warnings by marrying child bride, court hears
- Over 45 and without a job? Tips to find another career