#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- 'We are creating a new Telstra': 8,000 jobs slashed but shares slammed
- 'Cesspool of political bias': US pulls out of UN Human Rights Council
- Newcastle man accused of sexually assaulting 11yo identified
- Plastic bag bans: How the alternatives stack up
- 'Watch your back son': Secret reports from inside an Australian jail
- Peter Thomson, five-time British Open golf winner, dies
- Melbourne cafe one of the worst cases of underpayment we've seen: union
- Pet dog put down without owner's knowledge only 24 hours after going missing