#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- A model citizen in China's all-seeing digital dictatorship
- Live: Yvonne Strahovski misses out on an Emmy as Game of Thrones, Westworld score first wins
- Here are the best and worst dressed from this year's Emmy Awards red carpet
- Students with lowest ATAR scores 'being offered places in teaching degrees'
- Truck passenger hit and killed while checking load on freeway
- The Perth property market is so bad even real estate agents are selling out
- Live: Allianz quizzed over whether it takes legal compliance 'seriously'
- Phelps defends decision to hire Labor campaigner