#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Body found in search for mother-of-two missing in WA
- Woman found killed near Melbourne tram stop was exchange student: Israeli media
- Beijing hits out at Australia over 'concern' for Canadian sentenced to death
- Police reveal how they cracked a record drug smuggling operation worth $1 billion
- Josh thought his ute had been stolen — but a 'thousands-to-one' glitch turned into lucky brake
- Analysis: Jeremy Corbyn has given Theresa May a reason to smile
- Kyrgios joins Tomic in slating Hewitt as Australian tennis feud rages on
- New York truck driver fined $US1,000 over crash that killed Australian cyclist