#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Conservative same-sex marriage bill has 'no prospect' of passing: Turnbull
- 'I'm gone': Gutted Lambie quits Senate in latest citizenship shock
- Why disqualified MPs and senators won't have to repay their salaries
- The Chinese mining magnate who paid workers with a bag full of cash
- Mum of child found unresponsive in car 'didn't realise he had hidden in back seat'
- 'Couldn't pay $300 rent when my pension's $280': Growing number of elderly facing homelessness
- How your MP will vote if Australia says Yes to same-sex marriage
- Lambie's colourful outbursts and passionate arguments sidelined — for now