#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Major parties hit by foreign government hackers in attack on Parliament servers
- China is using bounty hunters to claw back money inside Australia
- 'I don't know where my next meal will come from': How David lost everything
- Woolworths to stop selling $1 milk
- 'They looked like stunned mullets': 17 escape injury in Melbourne hot air balloon landings
- Accused Claremont serial killer taken to hospital with 'health issue'
- IS bride who was 'OK with' beheadings asks Britons for sympathy
- Huge cargo ship launched in Tasmania, but exporters warn it won't be enough