#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Now even a Nationals MP is calling on Barnaby Joyce to resign
- Sarah Spiers breakthrough: Third charge in Claremont serial killings case
- Analysis: Cops disguised as librarians — everything but gun control canvassed in Trump's listening session
- Trump says teachers with guns could stop massacres
- Russia-linked bots trying to make the world an angrier place
- Analysis: There's more to jobs and growth than a corporate tax cut
- 'Worst possible nightmare': Family's grief as man behind road rage death is convicted
- Speed skaters and the athletes whose unusual bodies suit their sports