#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- 'Because of me, they lost their money'
- 'Bring it on': NSW MPs plan spill motion against Premier Gladys Berejiklian
- Silicosis surge prompts more calls for a ban on engineered stone products
- 'Slavery in modern Australia': Sacked Uber Eats worker's case challenges gig economy
- Plan to ban ivory and rhino horn sales could be undermined by exemptions, activists warn
- 'Family is more than good mates': Fijian PM sends signal during first official visit
- US 'locked and loaded' to hit back after Saudi oil strikes, as Iran slams 'blind accusations'
- The 'silent majority' China hopes will end Hong Kong's violent protests