#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, I am developing a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution and intend to incorporate this into my practice.
Areas of practice include:
#Restorative Practices – Workplace Conferencing;
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- NSW top cop says 'we should have gone in earlier' at Sydney siege
- Missing girl confirmed dead 24 hours after Manchester suicide attack
- Britain on alert for second attack as Manchester suicide bomber named
- ABC boss demands apology over 'vicious' bombing article
- One Nation Senator's media adviser taken into police custody
- Rebel Wilson breaks down while giving evidence of 'orchestrated' magazine campaign
- Trump administration stands by budget despite 'egregious accounting error'
- Live: Abetz takes aim at 'professional slackers'