#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Up to 30 homes destroyed as two NSW bushfires collide to create 'Armageddon'
- 'We feel cheated': The residents of Australia's booming suburbs say they were sold a false dream
- Melbourne Cup-winning trainer Darren Weir charged with animal cruelty offences
- The world's most closely watched ice shelf is about to shed an enormous iceberg
- When Anita's ex left a furious voicemail, she wanted him to end it. The judge saw something different
- 'Love it or leave it' — young Aussies say 'nah'
- Patients face return trips to doctor under proposed ban on antibiotic repeat prescriptions
- Nurse loses job and home during five-year fight for answers for his patient