#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- CBA customer dead for a decade but still charged fees, commission hears
- I lost my home because I listened to Westpac's dud advice, nurse tells royal commission
- Government spends $9,000 on bookmarks for Dutton's new super-department
- Slater issues WA shark warning as Margaret River Pro row deepens
- Homicide suspected in case of pregnant woman found dead with barbell on throat
- Police dashcam footage captures fiery house explosion
- DNA evidence destroyed, prime suspect released early in 'failed' homicide investigation
- Tim Paine says he'll be Australian Test captain 'for as long as I'm around'