#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- You're paying more tax than some of Australia's biggest companies — here's which ones
- NRL star Jack De Belin charged with sexual assault
- Severe thunderstorms batter eastern NSW
- 'Time has absolutely run out': Judge slams defence delays in illegal land clearing case
- Analysis: Morrison's religion debate has divided his colleagues, but that's not the whole story
- Chinese authorities detain second Canadian after arrest of Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou
- Kurt Fearnley's marathon victory named Best Sporting Moment of the Year
- Foreigners recently arrested in Bali for alleged drug smuggling could face execution if convicted