#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Father admits to murdering daughter found dead in car metres from home
- Analysis: Global financial markets may be in the midst of a major moment in history
- AFP admits to role in innocent woman being imprisoned in Cambodia
- What does Steve Smith need to do to play in Leeds?
- Analysis: Lord's Ashes Test the latest in a series of incredible cricket matches this summer
- 'She was brave, man, real brave': How Bianca Buckley fled for help after Australian's murder
- Fugitive Jonathan Dick, wanted over brother's death, arrested in Melbourne
- 'There was no chance of viability': Cecilia Anthony explains why she had a late termination