#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Trump says Kim's political prisoners are 'great winners' after summit
- Analysis: The Trump-Kim agreement is far from a touchdown — and even the President knows it
- Analysis: There was a clear winner in the agreement between the US and North Korea — China
- Have police found a trace of the killer in the Maria James cold case?
- William Tyrrell search returns to where it all started
- The internet cable Australia stopped China building
- Macedonia has a new name after decades of debate with Greece
- Fortnite on the Switch and Elder Scrolls VI among E3 gaming expo's highlights