#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Coalition party room approves NEG but these MPs might cross the floor
- Great Barrier Reef Foundation took mining execs on snorkelling tour of Hamilton Island
- Jetstar is paying its cabin crew as little as $100 a week
- A robot didn't take Ibrahim's job, but it did fire him
- Analysis: To burn or not to burn: Can Australia learn from Sweden's rubbish-to-energy strategy?
- A mother is now in jail after hiding her kids for years. Here's how she did it
- Catherine has her bag searched far more than other shoppers, for one simple, pernicious reason
- 'Any words, Philip?': Abuse survivor confronts former archbishop as sentence begins