#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Man who confronted bodybuilder intruder had 'no sympathy' for thieves
- 'Stabbed in the back': China threatens 'double-faced' NZ with tourism 'stick' following Huawei ban
- On one side of this island, taxpayers will foot a clean-up bill. Developers are invited on the other
- Sydney is expensive, but what people spend their money on may surprise you
- Cormann says failure to pay for family flights was an oversight, not linked to contract
- Kissing sailor from iconic WWII photo dies at 95
- Giant cabbage had grower and guests eating coleslaw for weeks
- Darwin whip maker pleads not guilty to shooting trespasser in the leg