#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Analysis: Why Australians should worry about a housing crash
- Helicopter crashes near Uluru with four people on board
- Pump turns to dump — bitcoin and cryptocurrency prices plummet
- Trump scored top marks in a cognitive test. Here's what he had to do
- Two victims of Dubbo crash identified
- Kyrgios ignores heckler and chopper to keep Australian Open run alive
- Melbourne Lord Mayor Robert Doyle faces third allegation of harassment
- Kristina Keneally expected to take Dastyari's Senate seat