#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Twelve boys and their coach walked into a cave. It took 17 days to free them — here's why
- Trump casts doubt on May's Brexit deal in bombshell interview
- Opinion: Little upside for Turnbull in debate over religious freedom
- Calombaris hit by more restaurant underpayment claims
- UK heatwave reveals underground ancient sites
- The tiny particle that travelled for 4 billion years before making science history
- Monk's training helped coach keep Thai cave boys alive, says monastery leader
- Food forests take root in Australia, helping growers save water