#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Out-of-control driverless freight train deliberately derailed, sends debris flying into pedestrians
- 'Someone has to stop him': Serial conman ripping off students again
- Live: Royal commission hears litany of insurance wrongdoing
- PM cancels press conference as independent Phelps steps up
- Elderly prospector unearths $110k 'Duck's Foot' nugget
- Jury rejects 'scorned woman' defence in rare marital rape conviction
- What happens when you give an octopus MDMA?
- Opinion: Why Catholic primary school parents can afford to pay more