#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Woman found killed near tram stop mourned as 'smart, funny' 21yo student
- Beijing hits out at Australia over 'concern' for Canadian sentenced to death
- Police reveal how they cracked a record drug smuggling operation worth $1 billion
- Opinion: Tiny houses look marvellous but have a dark side
- Body of missing mother-of-two found just 500 metres from caravan park
- Analysis: Jeremy Corbyn has given Theresa May a reason to smile
- Scribbled notes on magazine article spark fresh appeal for information in Canberra cold case
- $1 billion Blue Mountains tunnel is Elon Musk's next Australian thought bubble