#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Bourke St killer Hassan Shire Ali was on bail for driving offences
- How a 'stranded' woman and a homeless man swindled the public out of $550,000
- Indictment against Assange revealed in US court after 'cut-and-paste error'
- Among organic cafes and yoga studios lurks a city's worst pollution. How dirty is your postcode?
- Last surviving Khmer Rouge leaders found guilty of genocide in landmark ruling
- Man who stabbed father to death over excessive computer use jailed for six years
- Analysis: Trump's temper is front page news but the President has plenty of reasons to be grumpy
- Craig McLachlan refuses police interview over indecent assault claims