#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- A woman explains the 'fine line' where texting turns ugly
- Analysis: Abbott failed to understand even as he lost Warringah
- Analysis: Chisholm elects first female Chinese-Australian MP but historic win leaves a community divided
- Former sergeant charged after CCTV shows man repeatedly punched in head during arrest
- 'Nobody wants to lose money' — Triguboff predicts property market bottom on Coalition win
- Clive Palmer's online ad blitz ensnared kids and annoyed Australians. What happens now?
- 'An idiot with a low IQ': North Korea takes aim at Trump's biggest rival
- Copper cancer shield fabric catapults teen inventor to YouTube fame