#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Cambridge Analytica's Australian office is a former used-car salesman's house
- He punched her to death, hid her naked body and a court ruled it manslaughter
- James Packer leaves Crown Resorts for mental health reasons
- 'We got caught up in the hype': When a property boom town goes bust
- Cyclone Marcus has hit category five and is heading for Perth, but you don't need to panic
- WA Police attacked by CCC after driver tasered, arrested in random breath test
- Bitcoin's been linked to child pornography. That means it could be declared illegal (or already is)
- Cambridge Analytica bosses filmed taking credit for 'Crooked Hillary' campaign