#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Trump doesn't have time to 'screw up' US-Australia relationship: Comey
- Passenger partially sucked out of plane window was wearing seatbelt
- Recycling will be dumped by councils nationwide as costs blow out: experts
- Latest NBN lottery reveals which Australian homes will receive new FTTC connection
- Live: Banking royal commission told of big fees charged by Westpac
- Why getting up early and turning off LED lights could be good for your health
- Planet-hunting spacecraft embarks on quest to find new worlds
- 'Sham' Work for the Dole program slammed after teen's worksite death