#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Minister blasts 'slippery' Coles, tells Aldi to 'go jam it' over milk levy
- Meghan and Prince Harry expecting a baby
- 'You're not calling the police': Road rage attacker's three-day rampage
- Liberal candidate for Wentworth 'appalled' by Turnbull's knifing
- Analysis: Melbourne's population explosion threatens to create a 'Bangkok situation'
- Inquest looks into death of 3yo girl crushed by sandstone monument
- Cricket team smashes 596 off 50 overs, bowls out opponents for 25
- Opinion: Should vegans stop eating almonds and avocados?