#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Alan Jones denies 'arrogant' and 'vicious' attacks against Wagners over floods
- Hundreds of Commonwealth Games attendees are asking for protection visas
- Telstra apologises for nationwide outage, says the cause is still unknown
- Watch the moment a tunnel borer smashes into a train station
- Analysis: Australia's war on terror goes 'dark' in the Philippines, but why?
- Logan, Ipswich mayors suspended amid charges
- New danger as Hawaii lava reaches sea, 'shatters' man's leg
- Westpac sought to evict seriously ill pensioner after daughter's business failed