#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- A fatal brawl could have left a man jailed for life. Then phone footage emerged
- Analysis: Lower-income voters are supporting policies that help the wealthy. Why?
- The 'Slaughter' House: ANZ's plans to thwart one of Australia's biggest-ever financial investigations
- Australia as 100 people: What the electorate thinks — and how they voted
- 'No escape from grief': Parents mourn as quarry manager jailed over man's death in conveyor belt
- Justine Damond Ruszczyk's final phone call released to public by judge
- 'No achomlishments': Trump and Pelosi escalate spat after meeting walkout
- The long-running battle over Bitter Sweet Symphony is finished