#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Why one former cop is going to criminal court over compensation
- Tsunami all-clear after magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Darwin
- 'The centre of our universe': Parents remember teen killed by Lamborghini
- How can a passenger get left on a plane?
- 'Unfathomable grief': Undertaker fined for leaving baby's body on car roof
- 'We're committed to fight for equality': GoFundMe axes Israel Folau's campaign
- A controversial Western Civilisation degree has been approved by the University of Wollongong
- 'I understand their story': Priest reveals own abuse at hands of Catholic church