#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Family who argued taxes 'against God's will' ordered to pay $2.3m bill
- Baseballs embedded with screws used in deadly bomb, court hears
- Opinion: The four words that let men in the defence force get away with sexual assault
- Family wants answers about how son with disability was injured in care home
- In case you've never heard of Phoebe Waller-Bridge, her shows just scored 20 Emmy nods
- Police bomb squad called to Adelaide CBD after explosives allegedly found
- Home ownership continues to fall as the great Australian dream gets more distant for many
- Mark Coyne stood down by Australian Rugby League Commission