#Advocacy #Advice #ADR
Broadly, my practice consists of Personal Injuries and associated areas of Occupational Health and Safety, General Protection Actions, Industrial and Employment Law. Apart from this collective, I practice in Mental Health Law.
Designed primarily for employment conflict and culturally toxic workplaces, but useful in other contexts as well, I use a Restorative Justice Practice model as a tool for alternative dispute resolution.
Areas of practice include:
#Personal Injury Law.
Reference to and use of “barristerdirect” is in anticipation of developing a secure internet portal via which briefs can be delivered.
ABC News Headlines:
- Melbourne gangland lawyer explains why she became a police informant
- 'No. Not ok. Ever': Football's first-ever women's Ballon d'Or winner asked to 'twerk' on stage
- Live exporters impose northern summer ban on sheep trade to the Middle East
- Mystery surrounds how a tiny island community of 1,800 people use 2.5 million litres of water per day
- This 7-year-old boy made $29.8m this year reviewing toys on YouTube
- No more WhatsApp? How the proposed encrypted message access laws will affect you
- I don't know who owns my house, alleged mastermind of tax fraud tells public hearing
- Man charged for 'framing' colleague with 'terror hit list' targeting Turnbull