In this issue: We look at the Queensland State Coroner’s findings into the deaths of workers under the Federal Government Home Insulation Program; an unresolved debate around drug testing in the workplace; the New Zealand Good Governance Practices Guideline for Managing Health and Safety Risks; federal legislative amendments that create a new bullying jurisdiction; and New Zealand’s most significant reform of its workplace health and safety system in 20 years.
- Workers’ deaths referred to safety regulator
- Recent developments in drug testing
- Lessons for directors from across the Tasman
- Bullying in the workplace: what should employers do about it?
- New Zealand joins in with Work Health and Safety harmonisation
David Cormack – Brisbane Barrister