Allens Arthur Robinson
In this issue: we look at the need for an employer to act upon its contractual obligations regarding performance bonuses; protected action ballot orders; drug and alcohol testing; proving an employee’s dismissal is not for an unlawful reason; and damages resulting from an employer giving misleading information.
- The matter of contract terms
- Unions get protected action ballot before bargaining commences
- Drug and alcohol testing in the transport industry
- Court rejects claim by worker dismissed while on sick leave
- Misleading and deceptive conduct in employment