Allens Arthur Robinson
In this issue: we look at implied terms in employment contracts; senior employee liability for workplace breaches; criminal conviction as a reason for terminating employment; damages calculations arising from breach of an independent contract; dealing with complaints of underpayment; and the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic).
- Duty of good faith and reasonable notice periods
- HR manager personally liable for employer’s breach
- Termination of employment for criminal convictions
- Damages and the Independent Contractors Act
- Employer fined for dismissal threat
- The new Equal Opportunity Act 2010 (Vic)