Allens Arthur Robinson
In this issue: we look at whether a dismissal is a redundancy when the work is still being performed by others; where Fair Work Australia may still approve an agreement without good faith bargaining; Fair Work Australia having clarified the scope of flexibility terms; enterprise agreements should not cover positions an employer has yet to fill; notification of enterprise agreements in the digital age; and Fair Work Australia upholds the termination of an employee for refusing to work as directed.
- Is a dismissal a redundancy when the work is still being performed?
- Good faith bargaining not unlimited
- Fair Work Australia clarifies the scope of flexibility terms
- Enterprise agreement coverage not fairly chosen
- Notification of enterprise agreements in the digital age
- Fair Work Australia considers termination of Australia Post employee