In this issue: we look at the risks of dismissing an employee on the basis of a sham redundancy; the need to clearly document changes to employment arrangements; when legal representation before the Fair Work Commission will not be granted; an employer’s duty of care in relation to workplace bullying; and a case illustrating the difference between adverse action and unfair dismissal.
- Redundancy masked by unlawful adverse action
- New employer or amendment to existing agreement?
- Legal representation before the Fair Work Commission
- Win for employer in bullying case
- Adverse action v unfair dismissal
David Cormack – Brisbane Barrister.