- rule 17 (Contact details and address for service);
- rule 29 (Notice of address for service);
- rule 140 (Contact details and address for service);
- rule 358 (Acceptance of offer);
- rule 553 (Conference if personal injury damages claim);
- rule 601 (When registrar may make grant);
- rule 661 (Filing an order);
- rule 968 (Filing documents personally);
- rule 975G (If both electronic and paper documents filed); and
- schedule 4 (Dictionary) “issued”, “assessed costs’ and “minor claim”.
- A new rule 308A (Discontinuance by parties when proceeding settled) is inserted.
- The following sections are replaced:
- rule 466 (Setting trial dates);
- rule 467 (Request for trial date);
- rule 469 (Request for trial date);
- rules 807–816 (regarding enforcement hearings); and
- rule 978 (Registrar to keep and use seal).
Notified in the gazette on 18 June 2010
Brisbane Barrister – David Cormack