In this issue: we look at whether an employer has the right to dismiss an employee for not working on a public holiday; Fair Work Australia’s position on intervening in the bargaining process; social media usage in the workplace; proving bullying in an unfair dismissal case; and going to court to restrain a c company’s board from passing a termination resolution.
- Does your business operate at weekends and on public holidays?
- Bargaining orders to be used sparingly
- Excessive use of social media in the workplace
- Workplace ‘bully’ unfairly dismissed
- Attempt to restrain board meeting from considering termination premature